But why haven't I posted? In THREE YEARS
Because real life took center stage. I had to put my writing on slow (not really hold, but my output was lowered)
Basically, this is what happened;
- I switched jobs.
- Worked mainly overnight which screwed up my health.
- That job was stressful, but worked at it for almost 2 years. Let go.
- Got another job. Daylight hours, but broke my foot.
- That job stopped when the location closed.
- New job, new career. Decided this time to find a job where it would be easier to write.
- So far working out.
I moved from retail to becoming a baker. That's been a great move.
And my writing?
Finally getting back on track.
I did need to find a new editor. But now I have Surgeon (the last of the Coiree Guardians novel), a fantasy novel, two other novels related to the Coiree Guardians, and a rural horror novel all waiting in line to be edited. So I haven't been lazy. I didn't have the time in the last three years to stay on top of all of it.
Will I be back?
Hopefully, sooner than later.
by Mari Miniatt